"so she’s gay now?"
yeah she turned it all the paperwork last week and her acceptance letter came this morning, it was all pretty sudden
"When I was young, I expected people to give me more than they could — continuous friendship, permanent emotion.
Now I have learned to expect less of them than they give — a silent companionship. And their emotions, their friendship, and noble gestures keep their full miraculous value in my eyes; wholly the fruit of grace."
- Albert Camus, Notebooks (via stxxz)
"I am made and remade continually. Different people draw different words from me."
- Virginia Woolf (via dayzea)
(Source: astrolocherry, via sail-home-again)
"Reason #1: I am condemned to an eternity of constant recovery."
- M.K.S | Reasons I never should have started (via books-tea-and-brokenpromises)
"All my days I have longed equally to travel the right road and to take my own errant path."
- Sigrid Undset, Kristin Lavransdatter (via larmoyante)
"And I suppose have only made myself more unpopular: ah yes: but freer. That’s the point."
- Virginia Woolf, from a diary entry (via violentwavesofemotion)